Tuesday, September 13, 2005

insane ross quote of the week

On my arrival into LAX from Japan a few days ago I called Ross. In the hotel van. What can I say, I was eager. My lovely boyfriend is getting fat. So am I. He said it. I hollered. In his defense, he said that his implying that I am too heavy to lift was more a statement about his out of shape physique then the size of my ass, but we all know how I heard it. I pissed and moaned a bit and finally told Ross that he had to buy me a present to make up for having been such an ass. He refused. I told him to make me one then. I'm not so picky. I just love presents. To which he responded:

"The only thing I'm making is carbon dioxide and poop!"

And this, my friends has been an 'insane Ross quote of the week'

10 comments:

Zube said...

Okay, I am SO stealing that for the next time Zube Boy asks me if I have presents for him.

Hahahahahaha. Ha!

Unknown said...

Class, shear class!

Anonymous said...

Ross has a ways to go before he will be husband material.

Erika said...

oy, six years and counting weirdso. I think that what you see is what you get. Greetings from Ireland!

Erika said...

That's us, Dan. We are a classy bunch!

ZG,

Steal away. Mimicry is a wonderful sort of flattery!

Unknown said...

Be sure and enjoy a pint in Nancy's if you're in town. I'd offer to buy one but we don't be paid until the 25th!

Anonymous said...

sounds like my kind of guy erika! :)

Troy said...

welcome to la la land

Pause said...

Good to see he is not inclined everytime you say jump

Erika said...

I would be a kin slave master, croaker. He could worse.

Dan,

I always enjoy Nancy's!