Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wine in Ireland and Villas in Kuwait

Is it a crime to drink wine in Ireland instead of the beer? I never thought so. I am back in lovely Ennis and you would think that I had two heads. Or maybe I am just seeing double from all of the lovely wine.

My time in Kuwait was fabulous. Instead of the typical nice hotel room I shared a furnished 4 bedroom oceanside villa with my good chum Shannon. We had dinner on the oceanfront terrace and watched movies on our huge plasma TV. Sometimes it's good to be a queen. Sometimes this job just rocks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It would depend on the venue you were drinking the wine in, if it was one of the more spit and sawdust places in Ennis then drinking water would get you into trouble.

Tooomz said...

..and a Kuwaiti stumbled across your blog. Safe flying :)