Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas with the fart tornado kids!

God help me! I have invited my teenage niece and nephew and there 5yr old pre- klittle sister over for Christmas sans mama. What in the name of all that is holy does one do to amuse them. These are the children of the infamous fart tornado.

For more info on the infamous liafe changing 'fart tornado' and it's creators please see Birthcontrol: a chronical from their last visit this past July.

Please, God, give Ross the serenity to not commit relativacide, give princess (crazy mutt) the disinterest to keep her from gnawing on the 5yr old, and give me the ability to entertain them all.

1 comment:

Dee Sunshine said...

Travel-Blog Link Exchange

Hi

I'm looking for travel bloggers to exchange links with. My travel-blog's title is Aaron Aardvark's Amazing Adventures and it's at http://aaron-aardvark.blogspot.com/ . It outlines my plans for a huge adventure, and will, when the adventure finally commences, become the online journal of a man with no destination...

In May 2006 I'm putting my house on the market and when it sells I'm buying a van and heading off in the general direction of Spain with my partner and 4 year old daughter. Where we'll end up, and what we'll do I haven't a clue.

If you'd like to exchange links, please email me the URL and title of your blog and I'll add you to my travel-blog links.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and an adventurous New Year.

All the best

Dee Rimbaud