Monday, January 09, 2006

Death By Jet Lag

Is it possible to die of acute jetlag? Let me tell you there is nothing remotely cute about this jet lag. Yes, I worked all night. I have been awake for 28hrs and counting. I think that my eyeballs are bleeding. I've lost all power of speech.

And now a haiku:

Rest for the weary
Running on euphoria
Please bring me a beer

p.s. Does anyone know how to say "culinary" in sign language? As in 'Culinary' Abortion? That's my latest descriptive phrase to describe airplane cuisine to any passengers that may happen to inquire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erica. Thanks for your comment. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Your job sounds great! Also, say hello to Mike for me next time you talk to him. My e-mail address is starwishful@yahoo.com. You can pass it along to Mike if you don't mind. Thanks for writing to me!

-Chrissy