Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sign language and flight attendants

Happy holidays my friends. We are another year older and damn fine looking if I do say so. I am in Ireland having spent the better part of the crossing teaching flight crew to curse at one another in sign language. I feel that I am doing the company a service as at it seems far more professional to having them cursing silently iat one another nstead of the typical audible potty mouth that most aircraft galleys contain in excess. I'd teach them to say nice things, but I really don't know any. Each gives what they are able. And it seems my abilities include and are dismally limited to a truly sailoresque vocabularly. Does that make me multi lingual?

Tomorrow I am off to parts unknown with a quick stopover in Dublin: Home of the Fairy Investigation Society. Yes, the Fairy Investigation Society. Hm.

No comments: