Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I am just so damned proud!

It has come to my attention that a huge majority of web surfers make it to my site via search engines. This, in and of itself, is not so much of a surprise. The part I find a shade bizarre is what they are searching for.

I am proud to tell you that www.ask.com is a wonderful referrer. Unfortunately, who they refer are people searching for, get this a "large ass." No, you didn't misread. Try it. Click on over to ask.com and type in "large ass," and there I am 5th or so from the top! A few sites beneath http://www.bigbuttgals.com/ and www.bigbutt-tv.com.

I am just so proud!

Google, those bastards, don't even have me in the top million.

I owe all my blog traffic to my very large ass! I knew one day that it would make me proud!

I would like to take a minute to thank all of you perverts over at Ask.com for being the glue that holds my ass (oops, I meant blog) together. Never change.

e




Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I seem to recall finding your blog looking for pictures of Ennis or Clare.

I recently did a post on my blog about the attempted murder of a Dublin criminal fetchingly called "the Viper"; the Irish media doesn't reckon you're anyone in the criminal sphere unless they've tagged you with a name worthy of DC or Marvel. Now loads of people who have searched for "how to kill a man" end up at my site. I'm not sure if I should be pleased or worried.

Anonymous said...

This is your MOTHER!! I checked ask.com, and there you were, but you were at least seven from the top and when I tried to link, it said it could not find you. you've lost some weight.

Anonymous said...

Lol you have an interesting blog