Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ross's New Magic Trick

So kids, I returned late last night from a rocking Germany overnight only to discover that Ross has a new magic trick. It has yet to be named, so I will try my best to describe it to you:

On arrival at the house I wander in to the kitchen looking for munchies. I open the refrigerator and 'HOCUS POCUS' It is empty! Ross has made all of the groceries that I purchased a day or two before departing on a 70 hr trip disappear. He ate a DOZEN eggs, every perishable item, a pack of tortillas, nearly everything in the freezer and two TONS of CHEESE! Where does he put it?

7 comments:

dorna! said...

Clone? Dimensional rift?

Maybe you were actually gone for 7 days; but you didn't noticed because when you go through a wormhole your perceptions of time and space are distorted...

:D

Unknown said...

Are you suggesting she might be Donna Darko?

Indeterminacy said...

You were in Germany and didn't tell me!?!

Zube said...

Good lord! That's a heck of a lot of food!

Troy said...

ich liebe berlin

Erika said...

Dan, I think that that might explain much. I will give it serious thought.

Inde,
I head out to Germany on Wednesday. I will be in Kaiserslautern. Do you know it?

Erika said...

ZG, He's a bloods pig. By all rights he should be indecently fat. It is so not fair. But I do love him.