Friday, February 10, 2006

Jeff Tweedy is my God

Jeff Tweedy is my god! Well one of them anyways. Monotheism is so 20th century. Pantheism is the new black for those that follow the fads. I digress. As Shannon and I were last seem hopping of a slowly moving train in our frenzied attempt to not leave San Francisco without witnessing the experience that is a Jeff Tweedy solo acoustic show, you damn well know we made it in. Despite it being sold out. And did we pay the 100 bucks for tickets that the scalpers demanded? Hell no. I refuse to to be raped for music. We made friends with a lovely door security man and he simply walked us in. Mr. Door security man, if you're out there and you are reading this, I LOVE YOU. And I owe you a beer. A very nice, very large and very happy beer. Good Karma to you forever and ever!

I am pretty sure that all of this occurred because Shannon and I gave the nice homeless man money for a subway sandwich. So go out find your local Subway and find your local homeless man woman or child and buy them a sandwich. You will have a very pleasant day. I promise.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Mommy, thank you for checking in. It's good to hear that you still love me.

I love you
e