Friday, February 17, 2006

No Work

Okay kids, it's getting kind of ridiculous. I haven't worked in well over a month. And it's not even my fault! For the first few weeks it felt deliciously naughty but now I am not sure I even remember how to. I have watched the entire first season of Alias in about 4 days. I am becoming one with the couch. I often don't separate from my pajamas. They smell. Ross is generally impervious to oder and even he told me I need a shower. That is saying something. I have eaten my cupboards bare and taken to cooking weird creations of barley and tomato and tofu just to avoid having to go to the grocery store. I'm hungry.

Enough is enough! I am showering today! I will do the dishes and fold the laundry. I will be productive! Oh wait! I hear the phone...Who is it? It's the library. Oh, Alias season two has arrived and is ready to be picked up by me? Right now? Oh dear, what to do. Okay, I'll still do all of that other crap...well maybe later. I'll just watch one little epsiode of Alias...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Like mama like baby. I dreamed about you last night. We are much overdue for a visit.