Saturday, October 21, 2006

Flight Attendants just do it better...

Flight Attendants just do it better than marines. We are, of course, talking about handling our liquor on airplanes, that is. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my marines! I LOVE bringing them home. But when certain East German layover city airports decide that they should open their arms and their airport bars to our boys, maybe they should consider not serve them Absinthe! Yes, my lovely marines, who have not seen a drop of alcohol in 6 months toasted beyond all belief on ABSINTHE on an airplane for many many hours. Imagine, if you will, an airplane filled with 350 or so marines that have seen neither a drop of alcohol or a civilian american woman in 6 months. Suddenly there are both. You can imagine. Let's just say, not pretty.

How will I ever get that smell of of my shoes?

e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that you get hazard pay or at least a shoe cleaning allowance. See Shannon would have just pumped them full of Guinness. And that goes with anything!