Wednesday, October 04, 2006

From the mouths of babes...

From the Mouths of Babes...You all know Ross.

"If he's a young jew, then I'm a Martian!"
-Recounting his meeting with a fellow Doctoral student after finding his difficulty spelled Korean name was phonetically pronounced "Young Jew"

I have been off work for so long now, work just seems like a distant memory or a bad dream. I am off till at least the middle of October. I have created so many weird things to fill my time. My favorite is a new game that I like to call "Will Ross Eat It. " This game involves putting all kinds of random things in a pie crust, baking it and calling it quiche. And, of course, seeing if Ross will eat it. So far, I have found nothing that Ross will not eat if it is called a quiche. I reccomend playing this game with your friends and roomates. It's great fun.

This weekend Ross and I are going to play a new game. It's called "What can we stuff in one tent." As we are novices at this game we are starting easy. We are attempting to stuff Me, Ross, Princess and Fluffy all in the one tent somewhere on coastal Rhode Island. Some call it camping!

Lots of pictures next week!
e

No comments: