Thursday, March 01, 2007

Syracuse Barbies

For those of you who don't know, I am originally from Syracuse NY. It doesn't matter that I haven't actually lived there for nearly ten years, Syracuse, NY is just one of those places that you never really get out of your system. Kind of like a virus.

Lately I seem to be inundated with email from my favorite Syracuseans about Syracuse. This particular little gem is so funny I just feel compelled to share it with you. Aren't you lucky!

This is for all the Syracuse girls and boys out there that read my blog on those rare occasions that I get around to updating it. And for those of you non Syracuse kids, consider this a valuable travel guide in case you one day choose to visit. It's alarmingly accurate.From the lips of Barbie herself:

Mattel recently announced the release of the improved limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the Greater Syracuse market:

No comments: