Monday, August 08, 2005

Crazy Kuwait and Lovely Limerick

I've spent the last few days flitting about. The sand in Kuwait has been outrageous all in your face with heat like Satans breath. Staying inside seems a terrible waste of a beach, but that sand kills. I wounder if Kuwait will see the sand storm that is to hit Baghdad? Sure feels like it to me. Today I woke up in Ireland. Much cooler. Lovely day. I walked all about and snapped some of the above pictures. Don't you always wonder where the nearest 'False Teath Repair Shop' is located? I know that I do. I can rest easy tonight. Because if my future false teeth fall out while I am in Limerick Ireland I will know just where to go. And they will fix them while you wait! Sounds lovely. Do you think everyone sits about drinking tea? They sure can't chew cookies.

2 comments:

Zube said...

Heh. You crack me up! I know that from now on, I will always wonder where the nearest false teeth repair shop is. Thanks!

Have fun...

Erika said...

Always an important thing to know! After you find the local embassy you should immediately search out the local false teeth repair shop.