Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bah bah Bahrain

Did you know that you can watch the O.C., Gilmore Girls and Dead Like Me in Bahrain? Well now you do. After 20 or so hours of airport and travel time I am in frying Bahrain. It is about noon and I am still lying about in my pajamas watching bad American sitcoms and movies that went straight to video. I really want to leave but, you see, its about 110 degrees out. And my room is nice and cool. What with air conditioning, internet and room service I have no reason to leave. And 110 is really really hot. Don' t believe all of that crap people tell you about dry heat being so much more tolerable. 110 is really freaking hot. I think that I will have room service deliver my complimentary fruit basket now. Yum.

3 comments:

The Mushroom said...

And now playing in Bahrain: Michael Jackson! In an exclusive extended 'Escape Persecution & Prosecution' tour engagement! Bring the kids, bring your Visa, and bring your luggage because this is a long road trip!

p.s. - Nice picture in your profile. Now that you've been to the Pike Street Market in Seattle, you have indeed been everywhere. :)

Erika said...

No I have not. I have yet to go to Cambodia, Australia, Nepal or hell.

Pause said...

Cool to of my favorite shows there Dead Like Me and Gilmore Girls.