Sunday, January 07, 2007

Leipzig, Germany

Dear Daddy,

I am at a gay bar in leipzig Germany. Yes, daddy, it is a gay bar. And yes, daddy, I am still not gay. A gay bar with email, no less. How cool is technology, right? Did you know that I look good in a studded collar? I really do, daddy! But I am still not gay. I am just going to hell.

I'm okay with that.

I expect that that the music is fab.

And god knows that christian music is horrifyingly bad.

I hope that you are okay with this.

I still love you. I hope you still love me. Even though I am most assuredly going to hell.

e

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Troy said...

berlin has the best gay bars that i have ever been to. the germans really know how to live life.