Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Your Fault! You just had to wash them and make them all clean!

Things overheard at my house today:


Ross, where have you been keeping my purse empire? It smells funny and I don't like it!
-erika


You have a purse empire?
-Ross

It's not my fault that you just had to wash them and make them all clean!
-Ross (referring to the single pair of jeans that he would even consider wearing. At the time he was hopping about in his underpants looking late and annoyed.)

Yes! I found my ''Jesus 2000" hat!
-Ross


It's like a cape for your boobs!
-Ross

Destiny, you shouldn't date boys at all. Only date girl's. At least till you graduate college!
-Ross and Erika on learning that my niece Destiny (15 and a freshman) has a boyfriend who is a SENIOR!


You only love me cause I pick up the(dog) poop!
-Ross

Woof!
-Princess and Fluffy



No comments: