World Airways Commercial from 1985 starring George Burns

Loading...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Your Fault! You just had to wash them and make them all clean!

Things overheard at my house today:


Ross, where have you been keeping my purse empire? It smells funny and I don't like it!
-erika


You have a purse empire?
-Ross

It's not my fault that you just had to wash them and make them all clean!
-Ross (referring to the single pair of jeans that he would even consider wearing. At the time he was hopping about in his underpants looking late and annoyed.)

Yes! I found my ''Jesus 2000" hat!
-Ross


It's like a cape for your boobs!
-Ross

Destiny, you shouldn't date boys at all. Only date girl's. At least till you graduate college!
-Ross and Erika on learning that my niece Destiny (15 and a freshman) has a boyfriend who is a SENIOR!


You only love me cause I pick up the(dog) poop!
-Ross

Woof!
-Princess and Fluffy



No comments: