Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Baja Baja Baja How I miss thee

Well kids, I'm home from vacation. Much has happened. I feel older, wiser, tanner, calmer...lot's of 'ers'. So in chronological order I give you my Baja vacation...

Favorite quotes and things overheard while in Baja:

"Erika, I know that you're a tease...but I hope your not only a tease..."(followed of course by some drunken groping)
-as said by Crazy, hippy swinger wife lady to yours truly. WHat can I say, I have crazy appeal.

"I know this is probably making you uncomfortable and that you don't like it, but I'm going to do it anyways."
-as said to dear Morgan as crazy, hippy swinger husband presses his stuff all up on her back and refers to it as dancing while she sits at a picnic table on Tequila night at the beach.

All in all another lovely, weird and wild amazing vacation with my new peeps on the Green Tortoise . See you next year big green bus!

No comments: