Thursday, June 09, 2005

Change of Plans

Change of plan kids. Turns out I am done working a few days early and headed back to the states in the morning (6/10). As Ross is running a crazy race up a mountain and biking a crazy race up a mountain with his dad at Whiteface I am footloose and fancy free for the weekend. Chicago here I come! I have not seen my friend Jeff in over half a year and I am impossibly excited. I spent my last day in Limerick seeing some local sights. If it was reachable on foot I visited it today. My personal favorites included St Mary's Cathedral and King John's castle. King John was quite the ruler. On his first visit to Ireland as a leader (albeit young leader) legend has it that he exceedingly poorly behaved going as far as to yank on the beards of the ruling chieftains. I know that I have days like that but I am not the ruler of Ireland so it isn't so important. Poor Ross's beard. I posted quite a few new pictures on my other site

www.picturesfromtheroad.com

Till Tomorrow
e

1 comment:

Phibius said...

Very interesting to hear about a city I once lived in from the keyboard of a visitor, and also to hear about out-of-the-way spots (like those stans).