Sunday, June 19, 2005

Enormous Beer

Right now I am drinking an enormous beer. One of those huge cans that is really at least two normal sized beers. It is Sunday evening and Miles Davis is on the stereo. Ross and I spent the entire day cleaning and semi organizing the apartment. Those of you that have been here no that it can be quite the shit hole. Since I turned 26 (it was June 2nd) I have started having a mid 20's crisis. What should I do with my life? Should I be married by now? How can I make my boyfriend be less of a slob? etc...Today I had a total melt down about the state of the apartment. Poor, poor, Ross. He spent the entire day removing most of the contents of our home and placing them on the back patio only to bring them all back in in a slightly more organized fashion a few hours later. Ross believes in decorating in boxes. I mean he puts a pile of papers in a random empty box and then places that random no longer empty box at a random entirely inappropriate location usually in the middle of the floor. Or on a table. Then he likes to try and hide it with some dirty laundry. I am no Miz Clean myself, but a girl has got to have some limits. I finally reached mine (again) and so upheaval insued. But after about 10 or so hours we have NO BOXES. I won't say that the apartment is remotely sparkling, but I'll take what I can get. Unfortunately Ross is hiding from me and won't come out for fear that I will find him something else to do. Poor, poor Ross.

No comments: