Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Insomnia

It is two AM here in Ireland on the eighth of June and I am wide awake having just spent the better part of the last two hours trying to call all of my crazy friends and family members back. I finally listened to my voice mail for the first time in about eleven days and I was astounded to hear all twenty messages! I love you guys! The birthday greetings rocked! A much better showing then previous years. Mom, as always your singing is haunting. Hearing all of your voices makes home seem so much closer. And to those I didn't get in touch with I will be back in the country on the twelfth in the afternoon. As always I love you all madly. Thank you all for helping maintain my sanity.

e

2 comments:

c2677 said...

I like the pictures. Put in more pictures of landmarks and random curiosities. that way you can spend less time verbally describing your surroundings, and you can just focus on what's going on in your mind.

-c2677
www.c2677.com

Erika said...

Thanks for the comments. I'm new at this.