Thursday, June 30, 2005

Insurance Sales People and Accidents

Okay, I know that I should have spent the day napping and eating healthful foods like the rest of the crew on layover but I just couldn't. Instead I spent the day with crazy Shannon (flight attendant pal) at Six Flags Over Georgia riding roller coasters and drinking slushies. I took a great picture of the two of us posing with Porky Pig to post but when I got back to the hotel and actually looked at the fool thing I changed my mind. You see, it was taken right after getting soaked on the Log Flume ride on a day when neither of us bothered to do anything normal (like shower). Oh, and I wore a dress that, on second viewing, resembles a little to closely a mumu. Not one of my better looks. So no picture. Unfortunately I have to fly an airplane full of Insurance sales people to England for some sort of reward vacation in a few hours and am completely exhausted. So, does flying a couple hundred insurance sales people drastically improve the likelihood of having an accident? That would be rather ironic. Wish me well. Irony kills.

No comments: