Thursday, June 16, 2005

July!!

Yippee!! I officially have July off! That should give me ample time to restore my reserves of niceness to a sufficient level to keep me from biting anyone's head off too quickly at work in August. A girl needs some down time. And what better month to take off then July? Apple pie and sunshine and fireworks. In spite of my not working the month will still prove impossibly busy as both my little sister and Ross's little sister are getting married one weekend apart during the last two weekends in July. And Ross's mom has suddenly noticed that Ross and I have been together for ages (getting closer to six years everyday) and that we still aren't married. I catch her talking about this on the phone to friends and relatives pretty often. I think that it's hysterical. Hasn't she had enough of weddings after planning her daughters? It's like she woke up one day a few weeks ago and it suddenly hit her. When she was my age she was long married and had a child. When my mother was my age she was married, divorced, remarried and getting ready to have me! It does make a girl feel a bit old. Am I developmentally behind? Or just plain smart?

1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow like a horse, huh? At least I am not hearing that. Hope marriage is lovely to you!