Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hallucinating

It is 4:24 am east coast and I am at that level of tired where you just can't sleep. I just flew 240 passengers in from Naples and I am completely mad with exhaustion. And I am so craving pizza. I would sell my mother for a decent slice of pie. (Sorry mom, it's more of a figurative transaction). I posted some new pics of Naples. My hotel room rocked! Matt Damon stayed there while filming the Bourne Identity. He has good taste. In the spirit of wedded madness (or is it bliss) everywhere that I walked in Naples I was bombarded by men asking me if I were married or by people getting married. Italians make beautiful brides! Hope you enjoy the pictures. I am headed back to Naples in a few days and I am looking for some really good suggestions of places to go and things to do while there. Please send the ideas my way! I hate to waste a perfectly good layover sleeping! I must explore! Please leave lots of comments with ideas.

e

No comments: