Sunday, June 26, 2005

Hallucinating

It's about 4:30 am and I have just arrived back in to the states with 240 passengers from Naples. I must say it really hurt my feelings to have to leave Naples on a glorious Saturday evening. What a waste. I am officially to that level of tired that can not allows the simple respite of sleep. I am, to be put it plainly, wired off my ass and strung out on the leftover caffeine that is still singing through my veins. My hotel in Naples ROCKED!! The pictures I posted are all from my balcony. Matt Damon stayed there while filming one of those Bourne movies. He has good taste. In the spirit of my latest wedding neuroses I was, of course, bombarded by pretty Italian men calling out after me to check the status of my marriage availability. And if not them then the myriad of beautiful Italian brides tying knots all over scenic Naples on a Friday evening. Italians make beautiful brides! But all in all it was a highly successful layover. I am headed back to Naples in a few days and I would love some suggestions about what to see and do while there. Who needs sleep? Please post lots of suggestions!!

e

No comments: